Delivery fees are based on size of order, distance traveled, and delivery and pickup times which are decided during booking. Delivery fees start at $125 + .75 per mile round trip.
Maeve requires a minimum rental amount based on distance from 1501 E Berry St, Fort Wayne, 46803:
0-40 miles — $300 minimum rental
41-80 miles — $600 minimum rental
81 miles and beyond — $800 minimum rental
*If you would like delivery beyond 81 miles, please contact us for a custom quote.
Delivery Fees Include:
- Time and labor involved in packing the delivery vehicle prior to your event
- Driving to your venue
- Delivering all rental items on your order
- Setting up all larger furnishings and tables such as our backdrops
- Driving back to the Maeve Warehouse
- Returning to your venue to pickup rental items at the end of your event
- Driving back to the Maeve Warehouse
- Time and labor to unload the delivery vehicle and plae items back into our warehouse
Delivery does not include:
- Styling of small rental items such as tabletop décor
- Dismantling your event
Delivery fees assume the rental items are being placed in one level are within 50 feet from the delivery vehicle. Failure to notify us of delivery conditions may result in additional delivery fees including:
- Delivery or pickup of orders that are further than 50 ft from delivery vehicle
- Delivery involves carrying items up or down stairs
- Delivery or pickups made outside our regular business hours of 8a-10p
Other important delivery policies include:
- We require a 2 hour window of time to deliver items and a 1 hour window of time to arrive for pickups
- Any deliveries and/or pickups requiring a smaller window of time including an exact arrival time are subject to a $30 fee
- All rental items must be prepared and ready for pickup including
- Tables fully wiped down and clear of all flowers/décor/linens/glasswares/china/flatware
- No guests seated in chairs, sofas, or benches
- Smaller rental items must be packed in their original packing gather in one central location
If an event space is not ready for delivery or your event runs over time and rental items are not ready for pickup at agreed upon time, your CC will be charged $75 for each 15 minutes of waiting time.
If a delivery and/or pickup attempt is made within the allotted time but ware are unable to access venue or an onsite contact, additional delivery fees equal to 50% of your delivery fee will be assessed in cases where we need to return for a 2nd delivery/pickup. This includes:
- Venue doors are locked/not accessible
- Venue is unattended and no one is available to sign for delivery
- Rental items are not found in one central location
Additionally, rental items will not be delivered to an outdoor location to be left in rain. A backup rain plan such as ten or other covered indoor area must be established in advance. Maeve reserves the right to cancel the delivery without prior notice should an adequate location not be available.
If any of the above procedures are no followed, your CC will be charged accordingly.
Additional Fees with regards to delivery that could apply:
- Stairs, up hill, and/or long distance from drop off (more than 50 ft), are an addional fee TBD on a case by case basis.
- Must be made aware of prior to delivery
- Day prior delivery / Late Night / Next Day pick fee of $125 will be added to the delivery fee for hours of 12am-8am and/or Day Prior Delivery & Next Day pick up.
- Fee waived if these stipulations are requested by Maeve
- Rental items are placed in a specified location area upon delivery. It is up to the on-site contact to set up vingettes + lounges. Design & Styling fee applies to furniture placement on site by Maeve.
If you have proper transportation for your order, you or a designate may pickup your selected items from the Maeve warehouse. Any furniture such as upholstered seating can only be pickup up with a fully enclosed vehicle this includes sofas, settees, or chairs. We consider will-call orders on a case by case basis. Larger furniture pieces such as backdrops and sofas typically require delivery.
There is a $30 will-call fee on all will-call orders and all will-call orders require a minimum $100 minimum rental.
Your orders will be packed and ready for you at the time of pickup. We require that you return all original packaging materials such as crates, dish racks, and even bubble wrap. Failure to do so may result in replacement fees. Although we have staff onsite to help assist in getting items to your vehicle, you should be prepared to load your own vehicle.
If will-call rental items are not picked up within the timeframe noted in your invoice, and arrangement shave not been made in advance, a $75 off-hour/reschedule surcharge will be assessed.